KCB Publishing is the latest business venture launched in 2022 by entrepreneur Karl Baumgart.
Karl has created, grown and/or sold multiple businesses in various industries including finance, construction, cabinetry and fitness.
KCB Publishing is Karl’s return to the financial newsletter space. Most recently, Karl cut his teeth a decade ago working for the financial newsletter firm Hyperion Financial. At Hyperion, Karl was involved in various facets of the business including editor of multiple trading services, writing copy, and eventually running the firm’s email marketing division. However Karl began his finance & insurance career back in the early 1990s starting at ITT Harford in the individual life annuities division.
Karl’s vision for KCB Publishing is to take everything learned at Hyperion and elevate it to the next level… which includes the recent launch of 2 fresh new financial newsletters, Investing News Today & Great Money Tips.
Karl’s drive and passion for excellence has led him to both business and athletic success. Karl is currently one of the top master track cyclists in the US and the World holding multiple national records, national championship titles, the 2023 Men’s Individual Pursuit World Championship title, and even breaking the world record for the same event in Aguascalientes, Mexico earlier that same year.
His top accomplishments include:
- October 2023: Won the World Championship title for UCI in Manchester England in the 2K Individual Pursuit for 50-54 Men
- September 2023: Reclaimed the WR in the 2K Individual Pursuit for 50-54 Men in Aguascalientes, MX @ 2:10.577
- June 2022: Broke the UCI World Record, 2K Individual Pursuit for 50-54 Men @ 2:11.775
- US National Record Holder: 1K TT (Men’s 45-49) set in 2021
- 7x USA Masters Track National Champion
- 8x UCI World Masters Track Silver Medalist
- 2016 US Elite Track National Silver Medalist (1K TT)